Zur Übersicht - INFO - Neueste 50 Beiträge - Neuer Beitrag - Suchen - Zum C-Control-I-Forum - Zum C-Control-II-Forum

Re: C-Control Hardware not found Kategorie: CC-Pro Unit & Appl.Board (von Bas Jong - 6.11.2013 9:39)
Als Antwort auf C-Control Hardware not found von basjong - 4.11.2013 16:57

> Dear forum members,
> I have developed a prototype of a measuring device with the CC Pro Mega 32 and the CC Pro 32
> Projectboard using the latest version of the C-Control IDE. That all went very fine.
> The next step was to make a definite device with the 44 pin CC Pro Mega 32. First time I made a PCB
> with a RS232 interface identical to the one on the project board and push buttons for reset and boot.
> Whatever I tried, I could not get the IDE to communicate with the chip. I checked and re-checked the
> connections but could not find anything wrong, but no communication.
> Assuming that I possibly had destroyed the chip, I ordered a new one. At the same time I
> re-designed the PCB such that it doesn't have a RS232 interface or reset and boot buttons any more.
> In stead through a connector cable I connect the RXD, TXD, RESET and PB2 pins together with the Vcc
> and GND of the PCB to the Projectboard, so that that should function as a programming interface. The
> 40 pin CC Pro 32 is then of course not installed on the Projectboard and also the power supply to
> the Projectboard is disconnected.
> But again, also with this set up the IDE cannot find the hardware. I did handle the chip very
> carefully and have thoroughly checked the connections, so I am quite sure that it should work, but
> it doesn't.
> So, I am a bit at my wit's end, and hope that any one of you might have a suggestion where to look for
> a solution.
> Bas
>

Hallo,
Gibt es überhaupt jemand die ein wirkendes Gerät gebaut hat mit dem C-Control PRO Mega 32 Chip
Conrad Best.-Nr.: 198810 - 62) oder dem Mega 128 Chip?
Wenn ja, möchte Ich sehr gerne wissen wie man dies programmiert hat.
Grusse
Bas

Antwort schreiben

Antworten: